Monday, January 08, 2018

[My cup of tea] Hong Kong style tea

Tea shops are trending at the moment and Hong Kong style milk tea is served here.

The owner seems quite proud of his tea as he claims it is award winning tea.

To be honest, Hong Kong style milk tea is not my cup of tea but I had to give it a try because he said it was an award winning tea.
It was served pretty fast after I paid.

The guy at the front poured milk etc into the tea.

The taste was very strong with a good bitterness to it yet you could taste the balanced milk flavour.
While I was there, most of the Hongkongers said it was really good but as I am English I don't know how a good HK milk tea should taste.
I wonder if the prices will increase after the soft opening.

#wanchai

[My cup of tea 我杯茶 - 港式奶茶鴛鴦專門店]
G/F, Wing Hing Building, 6 Spring Garden Lane, Wan Chai
灣仔春園街6號永興樓地下

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...