Friday, December 22, 2017

[Kee Wah Bakery] Christmas 2017

This year, I received another big box for Christmas and it was from Kee Wah Bakery.
It was filled with sweet treats.


The cookies by Kee Wah Bakery has an element of creativity in it where you can decorate them with icing sugar pens.
In the box, there are three different flavours: chocolate, ginger and cinnamon in three different shapes Christmas tee, heart and a star. There are two icing sugar pens for you to decorate them.

At first, I thought the icing sugar was stuck but you have to put them in hot water to melt the icing inside.

Cookies decorated by me:


All the flavours were good, my favourite was the ginger and cinnamon and the icing sugar adds an extra sweetness to it.

The Christmas bauble was filled with my favourite nougat and ginger candies which are so moreish that you finish them as soon as they are opened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...