Monday, April 11, 2016

Brewdog debuts in Hong Kong

Walked past and the bright luminescence lights got my attention.


They had food so my eyes went straight to the dessert section on the menu because the desserts were so British.

Anyway, ordered the maple glazed sour cream donut holes which were delicious as expected.
Sour cream donuts are basically donut batter mixed with sour cream and it had a pretzel like texture but slightly softer in the middle with a chewy exterior coated with sweet maple.

I will come back for the other desserts.

They have so many different types of beers and the ones in the fridge are stylish!











After chatting to a patron upstairs, I was told that BrewDog is from Scotland so when I go back to the UK, I will try the one in London and see how it compares and whether the food menu is the same.

++++++++++++
BrewDog Hong Kong
19 Hollywood Road
https://www.facebook.com/BrewDogHK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...