Wednesday, November 11, 2015

[McDonalds] Alpine Burger 2015

The Alpine delight has grilled mushrooms, Swiss cheese, American cheddar cheese (Processed cheese) and garlic aioli sauce.




The pairing of sauce was weird and didn’t match because I found the garlic aioli sauce too creamy which overpowered the fragrant mushrooms.
I didn't like the processed cheese but the other slice of Swiss cheese was good.

I know some people would probably have removed that slice of mushroom but this is what it looks like in reality so there is no point changing it to make it look like a perfect product shot.

Although it costs more, I would rather create my own burger with the #‎createyourtaste‬ option to choose mushrooms and 3 slices of cheddar cheese and a different sauce.




The staff at this branch do not welcome people to take pictures of the food and environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...