Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Something sweet in the neighbourhood called Munchies

I love donuts with icing but not many places in HK have it so this is the place to go.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Earl grey donut with earl grey icecream:

The donut with earl grey icing was really nice because there was a strong earl grey flavour.
I also opted for EG icecream in the donut which I should have changed when I tried some because it was too sweet but there was a hoard of people behind so I couldn't be bothered to choose a different flavour.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
earl grey cookie:


The cookie was soft and moist with a nice sugary taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
cinnamon donut:


This was another good donut for sugar cravings with lovely cinnamon powder and sugar coating.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Nice view at the back and the staff were really nice.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...