Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hong Kong comfort food at Noodle and Dog

At first I didn't realize this joint was selling Hong Kong comfort food until I got nearer to it.


The menu was simple: chicken wings, hot dogs and dog noodles.

I went for the hot dog which was only $15 so it was pretty affordable.
It came in a nicely designed box.

I didn't know what to expect for that price but it was not a frankfurter.

When I tasted it, it was strikingly similar to hot dogs at Wing Lok Yuen and the sauce was almost the same.
If the sausage and bun were softer then it would definitely taste the same at WLY.
To be honest, I prefer ketchup but this is Hong Kong style.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Noodle and Dog:
Shop B, G/F, 237 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...