Friday, May 08, 2015

Cousin's treat at Tinello

Went here for Italian food with my lovely cousin.

Started off with bread, which was a cake because it was sweet and eggy with a browned crust that tasted a bit like a Cannele.

For mains I had the veal Saltimbocca, when it came the colour and texture looked like chicken.
The texture of the veal was very soft but at the same time it was very elastic so it was very difficult to cut.
I think the texture of veal is supposed to be soft and tender but they probably gave me the part that was not so soft.


The veal was deliciously flavoured by the salty ham paired with roasted vegetables and mash.
One of the vegetables was weird because it was Chinese radish which I don't appreciate in western food making it Chinesy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...