Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Snow harvest from ISEE iSEE Handcrafted Icy Desserts

On my last visit, the Earl grey pistachio was sold out so I got this other icelolly which wasn't very impressive.
They had it this time but I decided not to try it because there was not much pistachio nuts if you compare it to icelicious where the icelolly is loaded with ingredients.

Anyway, I got the Purple harvest which is snowflake ice.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Purple harvest:

The purple harvest is snowflake ice topped with purple potato dust garnished with a sprig of mint.
The dessert was not bad but not my cup of tea because I don’t like granola.

There were mochi dumplings and pieces of sweet potato in it but the sweet potato puree does not taste as good as the one nearby.




★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
I hope to go again for the icelollies because there are some new flavours such as tomato gazpacho.


◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...