Saturday, April 04, 2015

Expat’s secret in Sai Kung

As well as SK, there is a bigger branch in Wan Chai, but the Wan Chai one is probably better.

Anyway, as there were not many good Western food choices for in SK, I ended up here.

It was filled with expats and more expats came for late night curries.

I ordered the rice with peas and mushrooms and a Malai, which the waiter said was a popular dish with the locals. I knew it was not going to be my cup of tea after he said that because the dish was going to be sweet and it was, but I just liked the potato croquettes, which were rather sticky and chewy.


The rice was not tasty on its own because it needed curry to go with it but without the curry it was just salty with a strong cardamom taste.

Jo Jo Indian:
Upper Floor, 
21 Man Nin Street Sai Kung, 
NT, Hong Kong
Tel: 2574-7477

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...