Thursday, February 19, 2015

What's your cocktail portrait?

I don't normally drink but I was captivated by their cocktail portrait because it sounded interesting.


At first I thought it was gimmick and some sort of art but it turns out to be a personalized cocktail to suit your palate.


Before they make you the drink, you are given some carbonated water to cleanse your palate which I thought was brilliant.


You are then given a form to tick so that the cocktail stylist can get an idea of the sort of drink you are looking for.



Although mine was a mocktail, I loved the taste, it was wonderful and just how I liked it because it had notes of sweet strawberry and refreshing lime which were the sours that I was looking for.
There was also cream, fig and a hint of chili to smooth it out with some excitement.

This was the drink that my friend was impressed with as well which had notes of pineapple, cream, banana and passionfruit.



As well as the drinks, the bar was lovely and cozy too!



Cocktail portrait pics!!
https://www.facebook.com/thetavernsoho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...