Monday, February 23, 2015

Not as tasty as the first visit at Djiboutii

Went here on a Saturday and they didn't have the lunch deal so I ordered the chicken and they asked me if I wanted rice or fries so I thought the rice came with it but it did not so it was another extra $65.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Rice $65:

I shouldn't have ordered this because I was having another lunch immediately after this.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Roast chicken:

This was not as tasty as my first visit, much of the chicken skin was gone and it was too garlicky which overpowered the other aromatic spices.
The salad dressing was too sweet but it still had my favourite cumin spices in it.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cranberry tea:

This was nice and acidic but the floral notes were too strong for my liking.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...