Sunday, January 25, 2015

Back for Spam musubi at Pololi

Had a carbs craving again so went here for the Hawaiian sashimi bowl.


This time I had the shoyu ginger and the cubes of tuna were mixed in lots of soya sauce which was perfect with rice.


As well as that I had the spam musubi and it was so good that I had two.

The first one I had was not that firm so it didn't hold together well.

The second one was much better and did not change shape when I took a bite into it.


The spam was addictive because the saltiness of the spam was just right and the egg in the middle made it extremely filling.

My previous visit to Pololi:
http://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/%E4%B8%AD%E7%92%B0-pololi/2395932?tc=sr2&con=rvwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...