Friday, December 19, 2014

Golden E-Ticket to Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe

After experiencing the lovely food forest at the Mandarin Oriental, I received a golden ticket from Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe so I was really chuffed.
If you have been watching Heston's shows, you would know how exciting it is to get a golden ticket.

When I arrived I was greeted with champagne and chocolates.

The dark chocolate mint pyramid tasted amazing and the apple truffle was delicious.
As well as chocolates I tried many other sweets that were behind the counter including black death which is the sourest sweet you could ever try, but it has a sweet ending to it.

There were Christmas carols that night.

The lovely owners of Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Buy Shrooms Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...