Wednesday, December 17, 2014

FABCAFE X Urban Bakery

I am not a fan of their croissants because they taste too buttery but I went to the popup stall at Hysan place to get a gift for my friend.

With any purchase, you get a chance to design something if you are lucky.

Luckily, I got the 2D gift ornament which allows you to design something to be printed with the purchase of a gingerbread man.

(FORGOT TO TAKE PIC) but it was the gingerbread man that has bones on it looking like the character from the film SCREAM.
If I had been advised that the thin pen strokes wouldn't print out so well, I would have made them thicker.

Anyway, here it is being printed out, the white line of dots are the lasers in action.

Finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...