Monday, October 06, 2014

Rice rolls at 金山粥店

This place is famous for rice rolls so decided to try it.
On my way there, I could smell it a mile away because the oil smell was sickening and the meat didn't smell fresh.

Since I was already there, I decided to try it.

The rice rolls are made at the front of the shop with the rice roll mixture stored in the red bucket.



There was a dine in area too.


They open at 6 in the morning which is pretty early, but then the elderly people in Sai Kung normally get up at 5am!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Rice rolls with chives and dried shrimp:

Basically I found them too soft.
The taste was ok but it wasn't delicious that I had to make a special trip into SK for them.
It was slightly different to the rice rolls in the city because it had sesame and pork bits in the rice rolls as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...