Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A lovely cuppa at DK Cuppa Tea

I love tea but I was contemplating whether to try this place or not because aroma oils do my head in and make me dizzy.
Since I was checking out SOHO fish and chips, I decided to go in and see if the smell would knock me out.

Luckily I could cope with the aroma fragrance so I got the Holiday Dreams which is coconut and pineapple infused tea with honey (pina colada).

While I was waiting, I smelt the other teas and the chocolate and lavender tea was quite interesting.

On the tables, they have floral sugars.





★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Holiday Dreams:

The tea was nicely labelled with a silver elastic string and tea information.


Basically the tea was made in a shaker, hence the pretty froth which reminds me of Taiwanese fruit teas.

The tea tasted natrual with a strong pineapple taste and it actually tasted like real pina colada.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
DK Cuppa Tea:
G/F 16A Staunton Street
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...