Sunday, September 07, 2014

Relaxing meal at Kam Heung Vegetarian

I have always wanted to try this place but they never display the daily dishes.
On this visit I finally realized that when people dine here they have to order it from the kitchen where they can see what dishes there are to choose.

Here was what I chose.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★I
Bittermelon and tofu roll:

I was a bit disappointed with this because it was cooked with black bean but lacked black bean taste and the bittermelon was not soft enough.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Beetroot soup:

The beetroot soup was quite nice, it was earthy with the sweetness from the beetroot.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Although the food could have been better, the environment was peaceful and the lady in the shop was really friendly.
Next time I will probably try their quarry bay branch.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...