Friday, August 15, 2014

Extremely thirsty after having Kam's Roast

Kam's Roast Goose is the new talk in town so decided to check it out.

There was a huge queue outside already.





I know this place is famous for roast goose but I had the roast pork instead.
Additionally I got the soy roasted beans and the preserved egg.

Price list for takeaways:

I was surprised with the extra beans and egg that it was only $65.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Roast pork:

Nice lean slices which were not too sweet or salty but there was a fair bit of MSG because I was thirsty all afternoon.
They were quite generous with the roast pork.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Preserved egg:

Compared to other preserved eggs I have tried, this one was really bitter.

The yolk was thick and gooey with some parts of the yolk still yellow which made it perfect with rice.


There was pickled ginger with the egg but it was too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Soy beans:


The beans were hard, sweet and chewy and went well with the rice and preserved egg.
I was quite surprised for $20 you get quite a fair amount of beans.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Kam's Roast:
222 Hennessey Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...