Thursday, July 03, 2014

Eaten their pies at Eat My Cakes

This was one of the shops I planned to eat around the area as well as Nyonya Coming (http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2373423) and Leisure Time Crepes(http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2373256).

It is located on the steep road overlooking the sea between the street of tall buildings.


There is a nice church opposite.

At Eat My Cakes, they sell pies and cakes.



Ordered the pie and dined there.
It was nice that they had self service water.

The only thing that put me off was the Chinese shop assistant in her early 50's with long hair walking barefoot in the kitchen.
To my horror, her shoes were back on within a flash which must have meant she put them on after putting my pie in the oven or before she did that!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Mushroom, feta and sweetcorn:


The pastry was amazing because it was thin, light and not oily but the filling was disappointing because there was no feta cheese and you couldn't see any.
There was a good amount of mushroom and the rest was potatoes and mixed vegetables.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Conclusion:
Not a very cheesy pie, but I saw some cheesy feet though~]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...