Tuesday, July 08, 2014

A nice environment for Vegetarian food

This restaurant has been around for ages but I never noticed it because 99% of the reviews were in Chinese.

I came here because of Silverthought's review.

As the restaurant is located in Mong Kok, I had no expectations especially the service because you don't get the best of services in Kowloon.
I was utterly surprised by how friendly the waitors were even though the restaurant was extremely busy and most vegetarian places I go to are so rude.

They placed a teapot and a glass bowl on the table which meant it needed rinsing!
(bugger!!!)

The menu was good with English, Chinese and pictures.

While I was amused with the word MEAT spelt MEET, it must have been fate because someone had to share a table with me and she started talking to me hence I met a new Vegetarian friend.

We happened to order the same crab rolls too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Soft shell crab rolls:

These soft shell crab rolls were huge, but they kept falling apart when I ate them.
The sauce on top was a bit too sweet for my liking.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Lamb skewers in satay sauce:

Tried these before at NamKeeH, basically the same stuff made of mushroom stalks.
The satays and sauce were a bit too salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Although the food could have been better, the environment was certainly really good which made up for it.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
G/F, 120 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...