Thursday, June 05, 2014

Duck fat fries from The Butchers club

I love this new burger joint on Landale Street pumping with music.
They have these bright red, white and blue blinds which are colours that represent the American flag yet it has a Hong Kong touch to it because it reminds me of those woven bags!!
 
As I am not a beef fan, I just got the Duck fat fries for $20.
(The guy jokingly said that you could not order fries on their own)

They came in a cute box and the fries had coarse salt sprinkled on them.
These fries were deliciously salted by the salt and were soft inside, however I found then a bit too crunchy which is what hkepicurus would have liked.


◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The Butchers Club
G/F Rialto building
2 Landale Street
Wan Chai
2528 2083


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...