Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Great chicken to feed hot chicks

Saw this new chicken shop listed on OpenRice so had to check it out because I love chicken and the name sounded Western.
The location was rather odd because there are not many Western restaurants in North Point.
That day I had two restaurants in mind, if this place didn't look good I was going to try Camden Town nearby, the Fish and Chip shop from Sai Kung!!!!

When I got there, the logo and colour theme reminded me of JoJo Indian Cuisine restaurant.

They serve roast chicken, brunches with a great choice of drinks.

The restaurant was casual with smiley chairs.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Quarter roast chicken:

I tried the roast chicken which comes with a choice of lemon sauce, BBQ sauce or Bacon red wine jus.
As I was greedy I asked for lemon sauce and the bbq sauce.
When the chicken arrived, it was on a sizzling metal plate which was quite different to what I was expecting because I was expecting it on a plate.
The chicken was juicy and soft with lots of herbs rubbed on it but you couldn't really taste the herbs.
The sauces came in separate bowls.

Personally I liked the bbq sauce because it was tangy and the taste was quite similar to ketchup with some rosemary in it while the lemon sauce had a nice zesty tone but I did not like the coconutty taste in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

This is definitely a great place for expats to dine.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Hot Chicks:
Shop L15, G/F, Fit Fort, 560 King's Road, North Point

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...