Tuesday, April 01, 2014

onion bagel with eggless mayonnaise

Pacific Coffee Company (Central)

As I had a jar of delicious mayonnaise, I decided to get a crappy bagel from Pacific Coffee so that I could have mayonnaise with it.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Onion bagel:



It was heated up and the texture was dry and chewy.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Just mayo with the bagel:
It tasted so much nicer with the mayonnaise because the bagel was not so dry anymore and the lemony taste of the mayonnaise went nicely with the pieces of sweet onions in the bagel.

Just Mayo is cholesterol-free, egg free, dairy free, soy free, lactose free, gluten free, vegan, kosher and non-GMO mayonnaise which comes in two flavours Just Mayo and Chipotle Mayo.
The mayonnaise looked thick but it was effortlessly spreadable and the knife glides in it so well.
I tried it on its own and it was so similar to Hellmans but it had a stronger lemony kick.
Anyway, I slapped it generously on my bagel knowing that it was cholesterol free.
Plain bagel and mayonnaise was just delicious!!
I am not a vegetarian, but since the Vegetarian version tastes as good as real mayonnaise and good for your health, I would definitely buy Just Mayo!!
Just Mayo is made with yellow peas and will be available in HONG KONG soon, so watch out!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...