Thursday, April 10, 2014

Toastie sandwich and other interesting finds at Yamazaki

I don't often go into Yamazaki but as I had lots of time at Kowloon Tong station, I pondered in.

I saw this interesting sandwich in the cabinet which looked like a toastie but it was not toasted.

As well as that, there was camembert puffs which were tempting.

In the end I got the sandwich toastie and an apple and yoghurt bun.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tuna and potato sandwiche:


I was expecting sweet tasting tuna but it was filled with creamy and delicious tuna and potato filling.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
apple and yoghurt bun:


The apple and yoghurt bun was also good because it was not cloyingly sweet and it had delicious crisp pieces of apple in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Yamazaki
KOT201, MTR station, Kowloon Tong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...