Wednesday, March 05, 2014

85 South rules

85 South (Central)
85 South is an American diner offering Carolina barbeque fare of pulled pork and ribs.



There is a guy with a really nice Southern accent and looks cute when he smiles, he doesnt often smile but he smiled at me , aren't I lucky!!
Again I was not hungry so I just got the BBQ sandwich tray but on my next visit I am definitely going to try the Mac & Cheese, Hush Puppies and Filthy Rice.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Lemonade:

I love their lemonade which comes from the metal dispenser and the classic red plastic cup.

It was refreshing and tasted a bit like lemon squash.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
BBQ Sandwich Tray:

It was lovely soft pulled pork and slaw in between the soft bun.

The pork was complemented nicely by the finely diced apple slaw.

The chips were gorgeous because they were seasoned with Southern spices.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sauces:
On the table they have three types of sauces representing the South, East and West of Carolina:
‘South Sauce’ - honey mustard barbecue flavour
‘West Sauce’ - tomato and barbecue flavour
‘East Sauce’ - vinegar and peppery flavour


My favourite sauce was the East and the West.
They also have Texas sauce too.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $1xx
Service: ok
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: great
Napkins provided: yes
Toilets: yes
English Menu: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...