Tuesday, March 04, 2014

$10 for an unusual experience

Initial Ice Cream Store (Tsim Sha Tsui)

After reading the reviews I was curious about their softserve icecreams.

Currently there are two flavours:
-Usual experience - 3.6 hokkaido milk
-Unusual experience - I dig leather

There is some speculation that there will be a new flavour to come called "tears".
(I wonder if it is going to be savoury!)

The softserve costs $10.

It was hard deciding which one to get, so I asked the guy about the Unusual experience and he said it tastes like tea.

I was silly to have thought that he meant Western milk tea coming from a Chinese guy because for milk tea they only have one kind which is the one I hate.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I dig leather :


Unfortunately I did not like it because it tasted just like Hong Kong Style tea.
I really regretted not getting the Usual experience because it tastes like white rabbit sweets according to the reviews.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Maintenance!
Yeah right!
I was so annoyed they stopped serving softserve because no one eats froyo/icecream during the winter except me because the temperature of winter here is probably autumn in the UK.
COME ON... ITS NOT COLD!!!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...