Saturday, February 01, 2014

Tokyo icecream on the corner

Via Tokyo (Causeway Bay)
I tried their icecream ages ago but it seemed hard writing this up because I am not an expert on Japanese food.

One of the Japanese owners was really nice and shockingly spoke really good English because all the Japanese people I have met, I had trouble understanding what they said in English.

While I was there, they were making dumplings for the desserts.

Although there were lots to choose from, my favourite was actually the plain one with crispy rice only available to students.

I love that crispy rice which tastes like the cereal honey puffs.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Okome shiratama Azuki mix soft cream:

The dessert was nice and colourful but I found it a bit heavy and I don't like red beans.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Plain icecream with crispy rice:

This was my favourite, plain and simple soft serve with crispy rice.
I wish they served this on the regular menu.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $4x
Service: OK
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: ok
Napkins provided: yes
English Menu: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...