Sunday, January 26, 2014

Staying at Banyan Tree, Macau

Banyan Tree is a luxurious place to stay and I stayed there because I had won HKD10,000 cash so I decided to spend it there rather than go abroad because there is no difference in exchange rate from Hong Kong Dollars and MOP.

As expected, there was a small pool in the room, a wooden bath tub, massage beds and a Jacuzzi.










Included were a nicely designed bath bath with a brush, toothpaste, toothbrush, loofah scrub and mouthwash.


The handy phone is really useful because you can google anything anytime to find whats around or any restaurants.
It also includes free phone calls to some counties.

Everything here was just what I wanted so I would love to stay here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...