Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Sweet potato gelato @ Bei Coffee

Bei Coffee (Sai Kung)
Saw the latest review featuring gelato so I went there for gelato as well.

There is Sakura or sweet potato so I got the sweet potato.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sweet potato gelato:

The sweet potato gelato was quite sweet and smooth, it had pieces of coarse grounded sweet potato in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Since my last visit, they have introduced a new menu with so many teas with enticing names such as Secret, Dr Livingstone, 1001 nights, Sunny Sen etc.


I really liked their special edition blend which has red sugar hearts served on special occasions.


While I was there, I also tried their Christmas blend which was refreshingly tart.
It came with vegetable honey which does not alter the taste of the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...