Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Delicious toasted hot sandwiches at Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger (Central)

Had a craving for bread again so went to Pret for something simple but delicious.

As I have already tried their wraps and salads, I went for the hot sandwiches which are located in the sandwich section in the fridge.

There were two sandwiches which were tempting:

Ham & English Cheddar Hot Sandwich


or

New York Deli


In the end I got the New York deli because it had cheese and sauerkraut in it.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
New York Deli:




The New York Deli had emmental, honey mustard mayo, pastrami and sauerkraut.
It was heated after I paid for it.
When I collected my toasted sandwich, it was very hot and the smell of multigrain bread was so nice.
The delicious melted cheese and pastrami were complemented nicely by the sharp sauerkraut in between the crispy soft slices of multigrain bread.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...