Sunday, October 06, 2013

Hero Sandwich (Sheung Wan)

Since my last visit I was surprised to see that they had a new breakfast/tea set menu.

All the items start from $30 with a drink which is quite a good deal.

The breakfast sets are great but basic.
They have fried eggs, baked beans, hash brown, toast as a standard and you can choose to have sausages, bacon or sausage patty to go with it.
Perfect for people who want a light breakfast without breaking the bank.

I was tempted to get the breakfast but I prefer the full breakfast with bacon and sausage together.

The decor was the same as before, but they had a digital menu on the wall.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chicken wrap with honey mustard dressing:

I was hesitant to order this because I was worried the honey mustard dressing would be too sweet, but it turned out really nice because the sauce was very tangy and the pieces of chicken were springy pieces of chicken thigh meat which were juicy as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tea:

I wish it was real tea like the ones they served before but it was disgusting 3 in 1 tea powder which already had sugar and milk powder in the mixture.
There was a fake essence taste/aroma in the tea as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...