Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pomela skin treats at Fresco

Fresco Dim Sum (Western District)
I was surprised this restaurant did dim sums because Fresco does not sound Chinese at all.

Their menu was really good because they had English, but there was only one item I was interested in so I got a takeaway.
I got the pomelo skin because not places serve it and for good ones it takes days to prepare.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pomela skin with dried prawn roe:

For $14 you can't really complain, but there could have been more prawn roe (ie the prawn roes are not really visible in this photo).
The texture was not velvety or mushy but more like soft white carrot.
Overall, it's not a bad dish and I would prefer it less salty and oily.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...