Sunday, September 15, 2013

Clean joint for Indonesian food

DPK My Kitchen (Causeway Bay)
Came here before a tasting because I was attracted by their banner at the front.

It was clear and concise with Chinese, English, Indonesian with prices.

I ended up getting these fried chicken things which looked liked fried siumai's in the cabinet.

These chicken things are called Bakso Ayam.
(Ayam meaning chicken).

There were tables there so I sat down and ate them.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Bakso ayam goreng:


They tasted really nice and were crispy on the outside filled with some diced carrots.
Basically they were fried ground chicken meat balls.
I will come back and try their other rice dishes as they have a clear menu in English.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...