Thursday, September 05, 2013

Classy nougats

Door Door (Mei Foo)
As mentioned in my previous review, the nougats here are really good and the packaging and design really takes it to another level.

They have fans from Thailand who go there especially for the nougats.

I regretted that I didn't buy any on my last vist, but thanks to Garycwm for getting me these nougats.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Black sesame nougats:

I loved the packaging and fonts, especially the foil wrapper.
The bag was resealable.

There was crisp rice paper to keep it from sticking to the wrapper.


The taste of these nougats were delicious, you can see black sesame seeds in it and there was a layer of chocolate in the middle sandwiched between the delicious nougat that was not too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...