Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back for more musubis

Hana-musubi (Wan Chai)

Originally I planned to go to Texas chicken and ribs nearby but it was too hot that day to eat roast chicken, so I went to Hana-musubi instead.

Ended up getting a salad with two musubis and a soup.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Special miso chicken:

The pieces of chicken in the musubi were quite chunky and tender, but the miso was not strong enough.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Japanese style pork tomato curry:

There were lots of thinly sliced pieces of pork but the tomato and curry flavouring was light despite there was so much curry sauce in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
White collagen chicken meatball soup:

This tasted as good as my first visit because on my last visit the soup was too salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Kewpie caesar salad sauce from China:
For my salad I chose caesar salad sauce which was by Kewpie, but surprisingly it was manufactured in China.
The taste was not that creamy with a hint of sweetness and the sauce was really runny.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...