Monday, July 15, 2013

Lab Made's first anniversary

Lab Made Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Laboratory (Tai Hang)

It's been a year since Lab Made has opened........................

I havent been recently because the weather is too hot.

This time I went to try the new Birthday cake flavour.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Birthday Cake:

It didnt really say what flavour it was on their FB page, but when I got there I realised it was my favourite PANDAN!! way to go!!!!
As usual it is mixed with other goodies, it had crispy bits, M&Ms/Smarties, rainbow sprinkles and a star shaped shortbread on top.
I requested it without the sprinkles because I do not really like them.
Other than that, the pandan flavour was really nice and it tasted buttery too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...