Monday, July 08, 2013

Delicious white chocolate pudding in drinks

Starbucks Coffee (Wan Chai)

When I found out about the new drinks at Starbucks I was captivated by the white pudding in it.
There is a choice of dark mocha or green tea, both with white chocolate pudding at the bottom.

I couldn't decide which to get so I got both, I was expecting the green tea to taste better because I don't really like coffee but the dark mocha tasted the best out of the two.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino® blended beverage:
The dark mocha did not have strong coffee taste which was great and in the drink there where bits of solid chocolate to chew on.
The white chocolate pudding was nice because it balanced out the mocha taste and it was creamy and tasted like Nestle's milky bar chocolate.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Green Tea White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino® blended beverage:
This was the usual green tea frappuccino but it tasted too sweet and with the white chocolate pudding it was a bit sickly.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...