Friday, June 07, 2013

Too cute! must see and must try Babyccinos

Pacific Coffee Company (Wan Chai)

I was always curious what the Babyccinos were on the Kid's menu so I finally decided to try them both.

There were two choices: Babyccino and Babychoccino.

The Babyccino is basically steamed milk and the Babychoccino is steamed milk with chocolate.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Babychoccino:


The drink was seriously cute when it came, the size of the cup is probably the size used for coffee shots with a lovely big foam cap on the top.

Unfortunately I was not able to photograph it there but I did for the other drink.
The taste was really nice, there was a temperature difference, the first sip was warm and and it gets colder nearer the bottom.
I felt that it was quite sweet so the sugar in this is probably the daily intake of sugar in normal sized beverage.

After I finished it, there was lots of lovely chocolate flavoured froth left.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Babyccino:


This was basically steamed milk. I do not like plain milk so I added cinnamon powder to it which got rid of the plain milk taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I hope to see in future more flavours or perhaps they can sell a Rainbowcino set with five of these cute babyccinos in different flavours eg Rasberry, Green tea, Caramel, Hazelnut and Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...