Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Overpriced quiche

agnès b. Café LPG (Tsim Sha Tsui)

I was at TST and needed a light dinner so dined here because they had quiche.

There was spinach and mushroom and salmon and leek, so I chose the salmon.

It was quite expensive and costs $42 per slice.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Salmon and leek quiche:
I was expecting it to be better than the quiche at Pacific Coffee but it was worse.
There was not much salmon in it and the egg tasted like Chinese steamed egg.
The one at Pacific Coffee is not great but there were chunks of salmon and a good balance of egg and cheese in it.
I really wished they did not give me the salad because the greens were oxidised and the edges were almost black (it was not balsamic vinegar).



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...