Sunday, May 26, 2013

Farewell Chippy's, Welcome to Sai Ying Pun

Chippy (Central)

Went to Chippy's again for my last dose of fish and chips in Central before they move to Sai Yin Pun.
I was hoping TopShop would be open on my last visit to Chippy's but it won't open until June 6.
It was meant to open in May, but it didn't.


As well as the fish and chips I tried the curry too because I have never tried the curry before.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Haddock and chips:

The haddock was quite dry compared to the other fishes and the fish taste was not that strong.
The chips were as delicious as ever with ketchup and vinegar.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chicken Tikka curry:


The chicken tikka was delicious, it was not too spicy and the pieces of chicken were succulent and tender, however it was slightly salty.
Th rice was a bit too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...