Friday, April 12, 2013

Giant sized mexican bun @ BreadTalk

BreadTalk (Tseung Kwan O)

I like BreadTalk because every now and then they will have some interesting cakes and buns.

This time I saw this HUGE mexican bun, the diameter was bigger than a piece of normal sized square toast in the picture.



It was pandan and raisin flavoured so I got it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pandan raisin:
The surface of that bun was quite greasy and had a strong buttery smell.
It was green inside and the sweetness was mostly from the raisins and the crispy topping on top.
I thought it was fun to put bun against this big baby doll.

To be honest I can't stand baby dolls but this was an oversized one and its head is the size of a watermelon,
the doll beneath its hand is also an oversized doll too.
Its hand is slightly bigger than my clenched fist and its wrist is bigger than mine too.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...