Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Corned beef and aubergine delights

Restaurant: Quezon:

Came here again for my favourite Flipino food.

Basically you choose two items with rice.



This time I chose corned beef and aubergines in shrimp paste.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Corned beef:
Corned beef
I have tried this before many times because it tastes delicious but I never knew what it was.
The texture of the meat is slightly different and I finally found out that it was corned beef.
It is different to the British corned beef in terms of texture and it had peas and sweetcorn which was delicious.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Eggplant in shrimp paste:

Delicious soft eggplants in shrimp paste.
The shrimps in the sauce were really tiny!
It was delicious but slightly too salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...