Friday, January 11, 2013

Instant noodles with dried prawn roe

This shop is located opposite the blue house.
A lot of locals around that area dine there.
I went there before to try their tea set because they have instant noodles with prawn roe which is served from 2-6pm.
On my last visit, I got there at 5.45 but they said they had already turned off their cookers which was annoying because I had to come another time.

Anyway this time I got here around 5 and ordered what I wanted to order which was the Instant noodles with dried prawn roes and roast pork.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
roast pork:
The slices of roast pork were thinly sliced and quite lean, however they were slightly dry and hard.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Instant noodles:
The instant noodles with prawn roe were really nice, but the HK style Swiss sauce ruined it because it was really sweet just like syrup.
The sauce is not even Swiss and does not exist in Switzerland!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...