Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Awfully cute box for hei chocolate icecream

The first thing that made me notice Awfully Chocolate was their icecream boxes when they first opened.
There are now more branches of Awfully chocolate and you can now also get Awfully chocolate cookies and chocolate bars at 7-11.

However on my first visit I did not try their icecream, instead I tried their superstacked chocolate cake and the butterscotch cake.

Thanks to LemonTea who gave me a coupon for a single scoop of icecream at AC.
I finally had the fun of eating icecream from a mini takeaway box just like the ones in America!
The box was so nice and too cute that i kept the box after indulging the icecream.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
hei icecream:
In Chinese, it is black, and Hei is the mandarin phonics for black.
I loved the chocolate icecream because the texture was really thick and dense,
The chocolate cocoa taste was really intense too with a slight twinge of bitterness.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
On my next visit I hope to try the cold poached icecream which is always sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...