Thursday, October 18, 2012

Zinger tower and potatoism @ KFC

After trying the spinach and cheese rustique at Don Q, I remembered Mxxty asking about the KFC Zinger Tower so I went and tried it.
Basically they have this in the UK as well, however there is a non spicy version called the filet tower to choose from as well.

I do not like the sets in Hong Kong because they come with criss cut fries or hash brown nuggets and not chips and they do not have coleslaw or chicken gravy here.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Zinger tower:
The sauces for the zinger tower in Hong Kong were different and I think the UK version is more appetizing because it has ketchup/BBQ.
I found the HK version spicier and I did not like the sauces especially the thousand island sauce.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Hash brown nuggets:
The nuggets were too dry and oily.
I felt that there was too much hash browns in this set because there was a hash brown it the burger as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Red bean egg tart:
The usual KFC Portugese egg tart taste with added red sugary beans!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...