Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Delicious runny scrambled eggs @ Fairwood

I love the scrambled eggs here and the thick toast so I general have it if I can wake up in the mornings!!!!!!!
As you can see the egg is scrambled but it is still runny which is delicious. Along with the egg there is a piece of toast which toasted just right because of the thickness, crispy on the outside and sligthly soft in the middle.
There was also spam which is my favourite too which is better than being given thinly sliced ham.
To me thinly sliced ham is for sandwiches and toasts. In Hong Kong it is so weird they re-fry it and serve it for breakfast!

As well as that there was vermicelli as well.
The vermicelli was nice because of the preserved vegetables, however it was a bit weird having vermicelli and Western style breakfast together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...