Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Cute and nicely packaged Pandan cookies and cakes @ Fresh Fresh

I have always wanted to try their bakery but they are located in Kwai Fong and Tuen Muen which is too far.

Luckily they had a stall at Hollywood plaza so I was able to buy their cookies and cakes. I bought the pandan cake which was a mini one for $38 and some cookies.
The cookies were assorted and had cranberry, pandan and chocolate. The pandan was my favourite.
As for the Pandan cake it was delicious too, you could smell the Pandan coming out from the box and it was not too sweet. The donuts looked like novelties too. Apart from the delicious food, their packaging and design was great.

Aftering searching for this restaurant on OpenRice, it seems there is now one in Kowloon, so I will go to this branch next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...