Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lemon and French Vanilla froyo @ Yoppi

Most froyos tastes the same these days and alot of new Froyo places are closing and opening fast.
I only try them these days if they have unique toppings or unique froyo flavours or a unique taste.

Anyway, Yoppi has stores internationally from Thailand to USA.

The froyo that I came for was the Lemon and because it was self service I chose French Vanilla as well.
For toppings, I just chose jelly, mochi and strawberries.
I tried the Lemon froyo first because if I had the sweet vanilla first then it would make the Lemon taste extremely sour.

The lemon was really nice and strong, it was citrusy and tasted nice as a froyo.
As for the French vanilla it was sweet as expected and it was nice with the chewy mochi and fruits complimenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...