Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fried mushrooms @ Cube Square

This branch used to be located in Hung Hom but it was too far and not near any MTR stations.
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=74025

I was glad they opened in Wan Chai and was planning to get some snacks from there especially the fried mushrooms. However I prefer the choice at Hung Hom because they had fried soft shell crabs and the pieces of chicken had fried basil leaves as well.
(source: gaganoodle) - basil
http://static4.openrice.com.hk/UserPhoto/photo/3/2L0/00IDFCF5AAE32EE05D6FE6m.jpg
(source:Ilovedisney) - soft shell crabs
http://static1.openrice.com.hk/UserPhoto/photo/3/2KQ/00IBFG3626082CFF2ACD31m.jpg

I was also attracted to the Hung Hom branch because they had eight seasoning powders: chili, seaweed, lemon, cheese, wasabi, plum and more.

However after I ordered the mushrooms I found out that they did not have the lemon seasoning or the cheese sad Also the staff who was frying the mushroom was severly sick, he was constantly sneezing and coughing!
I was so afraid my mushrooms would turn into poisonous mushrooms!!!

Anyway, the mushrooms were Ok, juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, I only had a few incase they were infected! Hope that staff gets well soon LOL!!

On my next visit, I hope that they will have the full condiment range and the soft shell crabs.

They had fried chicken drumsticks as well but it was hard to notice because it was right on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...