Saturday, July 14, 2012

European breakfast @ Tsui Wah Restaurant

I don't know why, but I always think the food at TW is over priced.
Anyway I tried their breakfast which costs $35. As I do not drink the Chinese style Milk tea it was pointless getting the noodle set, so I opted for the European breakfast because it comes with orange juice. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Orange Juice:
It was sweetened orange juice and it seems to be the Tropicana brand.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
European breakfast:
Egg:
It was tasteless and needed condiments, it tasted like McDonalds scrambled egg.
I was really disappointed with the egg because other places such as fairwood the egg tastes nice without salt.
Baked beans:
Just the usual baked beans but definately not the Heinz brand.
Fish cutlet:
The fish was nice and tender however it was slighty over fried.
Pumpkin:
The pumpkin was not soft enough and sweet. It was really weird having pumpkin for breakfast!
Crispy bun:
This was something I liked because the bun was not sweet and it was buttered.
Sauce:
I thought it was salad cream but it turned out to be Japanese mayonnaise which saved the tasteless egg.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...